November 3 , 2009
henderson bas cleans up at W3 awards
Toronto agency logs seven wins
henderson bas, Canada’s most awarded interactive agency, today announced it has received 7 awards at the W3 Awards, sanctioned and judged by the “who’s who” of the advertising world.
The International Academy of Visual Arts powers the W3 Awards to showcase creative excellence on the web. The IAVA upholds a high standard of excellence in the award selections leveraging years of experience from esteemed members. The IAVA selected winners from over 3,000 entries from Ad Agencies, PR firms, Interactive Agencies, Graphic Designers, Web Designers and Web Enthusiasts.
The winning projects include:
- Coca-Cola Ltd - Coke Zero Campaign – Food and Beverage Online Campaign
- Capital One - Do you have Bankers? – Financial Services Banner Campaign
- Capital One – No Hassle Rewards – Financial Services Microsite
- henderson bas – Steven Colbert is Dead to Me – Celebrity Web site
- Coca-Cola Ltd. - iCoke.ca – Food and Beverage Web site
- Mercedes-Benz – GLK – Automotive Banner Campaign
- Nintendo – Mario Kart Wii – Consumer Electronics Online Campaign
“This is a tremendous honour for henderson bas and all of our clients,” said Dawna Henderson, President and CEO of henderson bas. “These awards are special because they showcase smart creative work. The reputation of those judging the W3 Awards, including executives from some of the top International corporations, demonstrates the significance of these awards and industry professionals who receive them.