February 2 , 2010
electricity.ca sheds light on industry
Resource site for everything electricity
The Canadian Electricity Association (CEA) launched its new domain name electricity.ca. Designed with the information needs of many audiences and stakeholder groups in mind, the site has portals that will assist customers, the media, policy makers and students and teachers find the information they are looking for with as few clicks as possible.
"CEA is committed to electricity.ca being the 'go to' site for all things related to electricity in Canada. We function as a central node for members of the electricity industry so it is only fitting that we should take on the role of central node for information about our industry", said Pierre Guimond, President and CEO of the Canadian Electricity Association.
electricity.ca (electricite.ca in French) features, with many more to come over the following weeks :
1) Dynamic electricity newsfeed - Updated early and often each day, this real-time newsfeed is your best source for monitoring electricity industry issues in the news
2) Electricity blog - Follow Pierre Guimond, Canadian Electricity Association President and CEO, on his blog, hosted on our website and linked to the energy community at theenergycollective.com
3) Quick Access to Industry Issues and Resources - If you're interested in what makes the industry tick and where CEA is working to help bring the electricity system of the future to all Canadians, this site's for you
4) New Careers and Student and Teacher sections - including links to jobs opportunities across Canada, and electricity curriculum materials from a broad cross-section of industry, government and not-for-profit sources
5) Twitter - Follow @CDNelectricity from our home page